Prophet Joshua & Sahaba Ziyarat
Sahaba ( The companions of Prophet Muhammed S.A.V )
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. 7th Century Sahaba, Tabi’een and Tabi Tabi’een people (ra) participated in the Muslim campaigns against Constantinople. The most famous being the Companion of RasulAllah ﷺ, Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (ra).
After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453. The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* We will drive to ASIA Side to Visit Joshua Prophet in Beykoz
( Joshua’s Hill (Turkish: Yuşa Tepesi or Hazreti Yuşa Tepesi), a hill located on the Asian shore of Bosphorus in Beykoz district of Istanbul, Turkey is a shrine containing a mosque and a tomb dedicated to Joshua (Turkish: Hazreti Yuşa). The sacred place, 180 to 195 meters (591 to 640 ft) above sea level, is also an important landmark for vessels coming from the Black Sea. At the summit of the hill is a terrace with benches for the comfort of pilgrims visiting the mosque and the tomb of Saint Joshua. To the north of the hill, Yoros Castle is situated. )
* Then we will come back to Europe side
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
(Here our Sufi Master shares his stories and insights)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* LUNCH ( Typicial Turkish Restaurant
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
Tour Includes ;
This is a private tour that organised on request.
Starts at 10:00 Am and Ends at 16:30 Pm
Tour includes Minivan & Guidance Service .
Lunch is Included in the tour
We give time for Each Place for the prayers.
Mondays most of the tombs are closed.
Children 0-6 Free
Tours are made by Senguler Tourism – Old Istanbul
Member of TURSAB Agency Association / A Licence: 4691
Tour Excluded ; Tips to the Driver and Guide
|1 Person :||250 Euro Per Person|
|2 Person :||125 Euro Per Person|
|3 – 5 Person :||75 Euro Per Person|
|more…||Call or Whatsapp|
Mr Uğur ŞENGÜLER